CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROCESSING HOLDER - DPO
Fenicia SpAPzza Cavour, 3 20121 | Milan (MI) | Italy P. IVA 00111130829, as Data Controller of personal data, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
DPO If you want to contact our Data Protection Officer - DPO, you can doeasily by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
What are cookies and how are they used:
Cookies are small text strings that the visited sites send to the user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook), where they are stored, to be then re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit. The purpose of the cookie is to remember the user's actions and preferences, for example the navigation language, so that it does not have to be indicated again when the user navigates from one page to another on the same site or returns to it. a later time. Cookies are therefore used to authenticate, monitor browsing sessions and store information regarding user activities for statistical or advertising purposes. While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies from web servers other than the one he is visiting on his computer or mobile device. These cookies are called "third party cookies". Cookies cannot collect any information stored on the user's computer or files.
Cookies can be:
- Of "session" which are stored on the user's computer for mere technical-functional needs, for the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site; they are deleted at the end of the "session" (hence the name) when the browser is closed. This type of cookie avoids the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users' browsing;
- "persistent" which remain stored on the hard drive of the computer until their expiry or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Persistent cookies satisfy many functions in the interest of surfers (such as the use of the navigation language or the registration of the online shopping cart. However, persistent cookies can also be used for promotional purposes or, even, for purposes of dubious lawfulness. Visitors can set their computer browser so that it accepts / rejects all cookies or displays a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to be able to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user is enabled , however, to change the default configuration (by default) and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently).
TYPES OF COOKIES:
A. Technical and aggregate statistical cookies
Among the technical cookies, which do not require express consent for their use and which are divided into navigation cookies and session cookies , the Guarantor for the protection of personal data includes , in addition to technical and aggregate statistical cookies , the:
- "Analytics cookies", when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site and if suitable tools are adopted to reduce the identifying power of the analytical cookies they use (for for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address) and subject to contractual obligations between sites and third parties, in which the commitment of the third party is expressly referred to or to use them exclusively for the provision of the service, to keep them separately and not "enrich them" or not "cross" them with other information they have. For the deactivation of Google Analytics ( so - called opt-out) https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it.
- Navigation or session cookies (for example for authentication);
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example the language, or a wishlist) in order to improve the service provided.
- Cookies used and generated by the site
B. Third party cookies
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties") that may reside in Italy or abroad.
An example present in most websites is represented by the presence of YouTube videos, Google API, use of Google Maps, and the use of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks in order to increase the visitor's user experience.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below, specifying that the Data Controller has no responsibility for the operation of third-party cookies on this Site.
Google information: on the use of data at the link http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ and complete information at the link http://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Google (configuration): the general out-out guide for Google services (Maps, YouTube ...) is available at the web address http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Facebook (configuration): log into your account. Privacy section. Or follow the various guides on the web for example https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Liability for third-party cookies not installed by the company
C. User profiling cookies
The profiling Cookies are those who instead aimed at creating their user profile and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net. On this type of cookie it is necessary to request an explicit consent from the user. The Court of Justice of the European Union ( http://curia.europa.eu/juris/documents.jsf?num=C-673/17 ) has recently expressed its opinion on this aspect, stating that consent is not validly expressed when the '' storage of information or access to information already stored in the user's terminal equipment of an Internet site through cookies are authorized by means of a pre-selected checkbox that the user must deselect in order to deny his consent. For further information, you can view the “ EDPB Guidelines no. 5 " at the following link ( https://edpb.europa.eu/our-work-tools/our-documents/guidelines/guidelines-052020-consent-under-regulation-2016679_en ) . You can deny consent to profiling from the banner that appears on the website home.
The following activities are saved from this session:
- Profiling cookies , including third parties, in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user as part of surfing the net .
Other types of Cookies or third-party tools that could be used: Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate form and may not require the consent of the User or could be managed directly by the Owner - depending on how they are described - without the help of third parties. If among the tools indicated below there were services managed by third parties, these could, in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner, perform User tracking activities. For detailed information on this, it is advisable to consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
How can I disable and control the installation of Cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically; however, the user is free to express their preferences directly within their browser and prevent, for example, third parties from installing cookies. Furthermore, it is possible to delete previously installed cookies, including the cookie (possibly saved in the past) which provides consent for the installation of cookies by this site. It is generally recommended not to disable this function, since this could prevent you from moving freely from one page to another and enjoying all the peculiarities of the site. In any case, the user will find useful information and instructions regarding the management and elimination of cookies in the four most popular browsers:
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER